more john rawlings gorgeousness




I love this photo: the breezy polished-ness of the outfit, the light and airy colours, the way it's set up to give a sense of revealing something.

And separately, picking up where I left off about interesting beach editorials in a previous post, the editorial below is brilliant - deliberately contrived in a wonderful way, and the clothes are crisp, elegant summer chic. The sea fans are a great touch.






Read and see more of John Rawling's witty and inventive photography here, here and here on fotodecadent, and see here for an excellent beach editorial from W March 2007, in my opinion, one of the best beach editorials I've ever seen.

Images from fotodecadent

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this photographer's style - the soft lighting and the doll-like models!

http://mode-ulation.blogspot.com

Popular Posts