get shorty

It's probably a reaction to all the knee/calf length looks that's been dominating the fall runways, but this is just a random post on what I feel like wearing today -



Personally, this outfit (from the Balenciaga resort collection) has lingered on my mind since I saw it - I just think it's a really good spin on the shorts and t-shirt look, which is my favourite outfit after the jeans and t-shirt look. Other nice outfits for this lazy Sunday -



Givenchy, resort 2008


Alexander Wang, rtw spring 2008

Pictures from www.style.com

Comments

Elizabeth said…
All three looks are fresh. I like the Balenciaga shorts; they are short and sexy without being tawdry. The Givenchy mixes proportion in a way I really like. Alexander Wang is really growing on me, I love it so much right now! And I could do with a bit of that hair for myself.

Popular Posts