the muse



I was in the need of a new wallet since coins were falling out of mine owing to a leaky coin compartment. All my wallets are inexpensive affairs, but I decided to splurge on a new one because I've liked it for a long time, and hell, I got some good news and I wanted to celebrate. So I caved, and shelled out for this.

The Muse wallet is a classic YSL design that's available year in year out - I fell in love with it years ago for its clean and distinct design, and the shape and size is perfect for me. Also, it looks pleasingly adult - it's generously proportioned that I no longer have receipts sticking out in odd corners like the disorganised person I am, and I look more like the purposeful, efficient person I hope to be.

I've used all my wallets to death before I change them and this will not be an exception, but I certainly do hope this one lasts a good deal longer since it cost more than all my previous wallets combined...

Comments

Alexandra said…
That is a really beautiful wallet.

herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.com/
Ammu said…
It's beautiful! Congratulations on the good news :)
Unknown said…
omg lady it's gorgeous! ;))
yanqin said…
Pret A Porter P: I've never seen it, but that sounds really cool. Funnily enough, I like everything with the Muse motif except the actual Muse bag.

Alexandra, Ammu, If Jane: Thanks!

Popular Posts