first in line

11

I love striped dresses, and this one, from a market in Bangkok, is an excellent find - it's a jersey dress that doesn't cling and for once, I find a dress that actually reaches my knees properly - this is harder than you think - AND doesn't make me look dumpy. I wear it belted. I wear it for work with flats and on weekends, I wear flip-flops when it's sunny and sneakers when it rains. It's a staple - since July, I've worn it at least twice a month. And yet when I laid eyes on it, I hadn't imagined it was something I would live in. Some things surprise you.

Comments

yanqin said…
And I have things that I bought thinking I'll get a lot of wear out of them and then I don't. I need to analyse this a little more; it'll save me money.

Thanks...I can do more of the self-polyvore thing this week because it's really quiet winding down to Christmas, plus I have more photos of my clothes than I realised thanks to blogging. I also realised having a few key pieces on file can make for endless variations, which goes to show which pieces in my wardrobe go a longer way than others.
Unknown said…
wonderful find! i love striped dresses as well...

Popular Posts