by myself

So I had the day off on Friday. AWESOME. I treasure time for myself, so I declined to go out with friends, refused to check emails, and screened my calls to avoid non-essential ones. Between having time to languidly click through pictures of New York fashion week (and gush over Calvin Klein and Vera Wang), I had plenty else to enjoy.

I *shock* did some much neglected work -



I had time to plan for this (coming up in April) -



I had time to go out (in one of my favourite shirts) -



And buy this (to add to my desire for striped tops) -



And also look through this -
And wonder why they couldn't feature Michelle Obama the way they featured Queen Rania (David Bailey is a far more "immediate" portraitist than Annie Leibowitz) -


It was a thoroughly satisfying day.

Comments

Popular Posts