almost almost almost over





There is nothing special about my outfit today, except that it's more or less what I've been wearing all week. Also, I was amused that my blouse and my shoes were the same colour.

I developed a sudden rush of affection for all my jeans this week and have been rotating between different cuts and washes all week. And as this scintillating thought entered my head last night, I chanced upon this in tfs -












Magazine: Vogue Paris
Photographer: Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
Styling: the denim loving Emmanuelle Alt (who also styled one of my all time favourite denim-themed editorials here)

I love every look and would wear all of them (I didn't include the ones I didn't like from this editorial).

Images from tfs

Comments

Jennifer said…
third from the bottom. i love the third one from the bottom. so much.
yanqin said…
That is my favourite too of the lot too, right down to the lace-up shoes.

Popular Posts