coffee and toast






Chloe shot by Mario Sorrenti; Celine by Juergen Teller

These five images sum up quite nicely how I'll like to look in a more "corporate" type of office. I'm not planning to throw on leather t-shirts or white trouser suits, but I like the crisp and smart but still breezy feel.

I find it interesting that I can look at an ad campaign and go "this is me, I 100% feel this" -- it makes wonder if I am thinking for myself, or if some marketer has hit a perfect bullseye on me. Only time will tell if I consistently fall for the same type of looks over and over again.

P.S. - The two designers' collection for spring are so reminiscent of each other. I infinitely prefer Phoebe Philo, but the chicken-and-egg question is one you can never tell.

Images from here, here and here on tfs

Comments

Popular Posts