"honouring tuesday"

valentino01

Beautiful discreet elegance from Valentino. You rarely see looks so insanely feminine and yet so clean and simple at the same time.

valentino02
valentino03

I read in "Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion" (a pretty good read; some of the advice seem like old-hat but they're questions lots of people ask and I like her answers) that one should make extra effort to dress well on Tuesdays, the deadliest day of the work week, to cheer themselves up. I wish I had this dress to wear today (or similar) but I'll settle for cheering myself up by looking at it.

Picture from vogue.com

Comments

Fashion Tidbits said…
today is tuesday!!! it definitely is deadly! i'm feeling it
yanqin said…
Pret a Porter P: I found it in the library while I was looking up your recommendation, I really enjoyed both.

Fashion Tidbits: Thank goodness we have a public holiday on Wednesday here this week, definitely makes me feel a lot cheerier!
Unknown said…
stunning!

Popular Posts