april is the cruellest month...

April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
Winter kept us warm, covering
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with dried tubers - The Waste Land, T. S. Eliot

T. S. Eliot is wrong. (I love being able to say that.) April is shaping up to look like an awesome month and I want March to be over already. The Kaiser Chiefs are playing, I'm diving over Good Friday weekend, and hitting Hong Kong in the middle of the month. And the month rounds off with a long weekend as we enter May, because of Labour Day.

April will rock (pay cuts aside). And here's the Hermes spring '09 campaign to illustrate how I feel right now -








Photographer: Darius Khondji

I especially love the one with the plates, and the crab.

Images from tfs

Comments

Popular Posts