score

I woke up this morning to a text from my sister which read simply: "ZARA SALE".


So I hopped on the bus to the Ngee Ann City store and started scanning for the jacket I had been stalking for about a month. I had been unwilling to pay full price for a jacket I knew would go on sale - there are always tonnes of jackets at Zara sales here - and there it was, one of two in my size. YESSSS. A lightweight cotton jacket I can actually wear.




That should have been the end of it, but then I saw these -




Still expensive, but I love them, dammit, and so comfortable. They followed me to the cashier.


And then I saw these -





Beautiful, a bargain, and the perfect replacement for a pair of sandals I broke last month.


Well, that's my shopping budget for the month. To make myself feel a bit more virtuous, I paid off my credit cars bill today too.

Comments

MejLoza.com said…
I love all your purchases!=) the zara jacket is especially nice.;) i am about to upload some purchases i made as well, but my photos are terrible.:S

Popular Posts