the list - #56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64










It greatly amused me that all the dresses that made the list for me were black, grey and blue - the dominant colours of my wardrobe. And they are all basically the same dress, just in casual and not-so-casual versions.
Dresses by far, are the biggest wake-up call for me - I've bought quite a few and not worn them, and there they sit in my closet, glaring at me. The omitted ones include trapeze shapes that don't flatter me, elegant sheaths á la Audrey Hepburn (far too demure unless I have a formal presentation to give), floral vintage tea dresses too frou frou for me to wear without feeling like a joke. They are all beautiful, just wrong for me.
I'm always drawn to dresses when I'm shopping and I really need to realise before I hand over my money that I unless they fall into the templates of the dresses shown above, I'm unlikely to wear them.

Comments

Popular Posts