who's that?



I watched 'In Bruges' not too long ago. Nice movie with a good energy to it, and as a fan of Ralph Fiennes, I'd pretty much watch him in anything. Maybe except the The Avengers, which I'd already suffered through once.

But masculine charms aside, I found myself really enjoying the presence of Clemence Poesy, whom I've only ever seen once in the Harry Potter movies. It wasn't so much that she was a great actress, but she had a charm, a spark that really sets her apart from other pretty young things.

She brings this quality to her modelling skills as well. It's all in her eyes. When I see say, Keira Knightley or Natalie Portman or some other young actress, it's like they're behind a glass window. Clemence Poesy looks right through the glass. She seems more alive.

I was intrigued enough to look her up on the Internet (I was killing time doing laundry anyway) and found these lovely pictures of her. I love an editorial with a cinematic quality, and I think these show her appeal well.













Oh, and she seems to dress pretty well too, off screen. I know every blogger has had a girl crush on her already and I am pretty late to the game, but better late than never I say.

Images all from adorevintage

Comments

Popular Posts