weak-kneed



I'm nowhere near the league of say, Susie from Stylebubble who expressed her love very passionately here, but I have a very very very soft spot for grey jersey, and this Longchamp tote is like an amalgamation of some of my loves: grey jersey (duh) and the Longchamp Pliage 1632, which is one of those things that are so well-designed it requires little updating or change. Until now, of course, when the Colette x Gap collaboration actually turned up something interesting.

Though since one of appealing things about the Longchamp is that it's made of a sturdy, durable, easy-to-clean fabric, rendering it in grey jersey might discount that somewhat. But it looks wonderful, kind of cozy and huggable.


Image from colettexgap.com

Comments

Elizabeth said…
It's beautiful, soft, squishy, etc. I love it. I see exactly what you mean.
Diana Coronado said…
Clear & basic !!

Popular Posts