very good vera wang

I need to stop devoting all this verse to the virtues of Vera Wang, but I can't - I can't get over how she really gets how some women want to dress - distinctively, comfortably, sensually, practically, but with a touch of romance, and minus any heavy-handed conceptual ideas. Thanks to her, this has practically become a uniform look for me when I want to slump around in the office, but can't do so in sweatpants -
The rest of the stuff looks pretty good too -
I love her colour sense and the way her clothes float around the body, but with a certain rigor. I think to a lot of people it might look shapeless, but I find the idea of loose clothes-that-aren't-a-caftan liberating. And when it looks this chic, you can't complain, really.
Pictures from www.style.com

Comments

Popular Posts