landed



Yet another trip for work, this time in Bangkok. I'm pretty thrilled to be away from the office for a few days, but all the issues being discussed while I'm sure are pretty heavy stuff.

Still, at least I have a day after all this is over to hang out in one of my favourite places in the world. Bangkok (like many of the cities in this part of the world, Singapore included) is changing at an unbelievable pace and having been coming almost every year (sometimes twice) since I was nine, it's always an experience for me to see it grow before my eyes.


My wardrobe for the next four days (I actually touched down yesterday, which makes it five days) -




Obviously my suitcase is too big for what I brought. I do need to buy some kind of smaller, duffel-type thing for short-ish trips.

My home away from home for the next few days. It's actually a very well-proportioned room for one person, designed in a way that maximises the small space.




What I wore yesterday when I flew in. Loose-fit jeans are definitely my favourite item of clothing to fly in.



I'm not planning to shop much whilst I'm here, but I am interested in checking out one of the places I haven't been to, in the interest of future trips. My friends and I have exhausted the usual shopping spots in Bangkok (the ones known to tourists) and it's always good to see some new places.

I considered checking out some of the newer dining spots in the city, but I have a feel I will end up eschewing those, and end up eating full meals right off the streets, like I always do. In Bangkok, you can have a multi-course meal just by walking from on street cart to the next.

Comments

Popular Posts