more spots

A little while back I was rather excited that I wore leopard for the first time ever, and now, I think some kind of mental floodgate has been unleashed.

Because this was the one look that really got me excited while looking through pictures of the Christian Dior resort show -



The rich caramelly shade is perfect and rich - it looks almost gold - and the shape of the dress is unusual, not the sort of dress or piece of clothing you expect to see leopard prints on. In fact, maybe there's something to be said for leopard prints on unusual dress shapes - I ast admired leopard on this Chanel Haute Couture dress -


Maybe for leopard to not have its femme fatale/Las Vegas stripper connotations for me, it should be seen on unexpected silhouettes, the print should be blown up or scaled down, and the colour should be slightly off from the usual hues.

Pictures from www.style.com

Comments

Popular Posts