lush, sleek, sinuous

I already liked the collection after looking at the pictures, but taking the word of NYT's Cathy Horyn, I checked out the video on style.com as well.

"The problem with the still pictures from the show is that they don’t properly capture the glossy contrast of the fringe against the matte ground of a wool crepe dress or the details of the back of an outfit."

And she's right. After watching the clip, I was in thrall.





The collection rocks. The whole thing made me want to just take those dresses and slip in on and feel like move over my skin. And hopefully look chic and sensual in process. The clothes had all these nice surprises I wished pictures captured better in the detail - draped back, cutaways, fringed.
The shoes are still ugly, but the jewellery was gorgeous - I haven't worn an earring in ears, but these are changing my mind. And the bags. I coo at the sight of a fringed bag.



Images from style.com

Comments

Elizabeth said…
At any rate, I love all these clothes. All of them.

Popular Posts