notes for november
- My dark selvedge denim jeans. I’ve been wearing my softer, more beaten up jeans all year, but it’s high time I continue to break in my 4-years-old-but-still-paper-crisp denims. The gorgeous inky colour is the perfect way to change the mood of my usual denim-and-shirt outfits – sharp and crisp.
- The “Drive” soundtrack. Saw the movie last week, and can’t stop humming “Real Hero” by College. Oh, the movie was good too.
- “Community”. Please bring it back, NBC.
- Two new soft bras from COS. So comfortable, pretty but sleek.
- Jo Malone’s “Vintage Gardenia” cologne. One year on, I’m still in love with this perfume. It has a way of bringing back certain memories. Should probably do a separate post on this one.
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."
* - This quote has apparently been mistakenly attributed to Stephen King and Andrew Futral. I can't say with 100% certainty it was Robin Browne but I'm pretty sure it's not Stephen King, and since Andrew Futral says it was Robin Browne, then I'm taking his word for it...
EDIT - A postscript: I just realised my post title sounds awfully like Joy's (I knew it seemed too familiar when I banged out this post). Yes, I'm unoriginal, guilty as charged!