all my bags are packed


Clockwise from left: Dries Van Noten ss '10; Rag & Bone t-shirt from La Garconne; straw hat from Toast; Antik Batik scarf from La Garconne; GQ February '10; Mulberry Hand Clipper carryall; loafers from Car Shoe; Alexander Wang shorts from La Garconne. Background image: Bruce Weber for Vogue Paris June/July '09

To kill some of the excessive anticipation of a holiday in MAY, I feverishly put together a collage of a slightly more polished version of my holiday wardobe. Replace all th stuff made of leather and throw in a pair of flip flops and a bikini and I am set. For May.

Images from style.com; tfs; la garconne (most clothes from past seasons); car shoe; toast; mulberry

Comments

-h said…
Beautiful driving shoe and scarf. I always travel with a pair of driving shoes too. I like the editorial you used for the background too.

I get so excited for trips, that I start planning on what I'm going to wear months in advance too. lol!
fashionaddict said…
Same here! But it is also the only way to pack efficiently.

It's been hard to find a good pair of affordable driving shoes...ideas will be welcome :)
-h said…
I have a pair from Sebago, the style name is "Rally."
Cole Haan and a brand I found on zappos.com: Vigotti.

Popular Posts