a touch of blush



Sometimes you give up on H&M (quality issues!) and then they surprise you with something that ticks all the boxes. Bought this last year in Spain when I was out of clean clothing (laundry crisis) and been wearing it frequently since, earning it staple status. It's one of maybe three non-grey/white/navy items I own so I turn to it whenever I feel like something to refresh the eye.



(It doesn't look very pink here, but it is.)
I've been wearing jeans all week. I'm going to miss wearing jeans to work daily so much.

Comments

Ammu said…
Blush is one of my favorite colors - there are designers I gravitate to simply because they use it so well, like Vanessa Bruno. This looks great on you!
yanqin said…
Thanks. I love the colour, and such a joy to find it well-done. Doesn't happen that often for me, unfortunately.

Popular Posts