scenes from harbin
1) Shops lining the road on the outskirts of the city.
2) Hazelnuts seem to be a speciality.
3) In a strange Russian-themed resort, a tribute to the large Russian community in Harbin in the early 20th century. Landscaping was amazing.
4) A very classic Chinese breakfast of millet porridge and fried dough sticks.
5) Metal shavings from a factory I visited.
6) Erm, me.
7) More eccentric touches from the Russian-themed resort.
8) Picture of a picture I took of St Sophia Cathedral in Harbin, a landmark of the city that survived the Cultural Revolution.
9) Farmland outside the city.
(All taken on my mobile phone. Hence their randomness.)