notes for september
- Reread "Enduring Love" by Ian McEwan, and then "A Child in Time". I'd forgotten how much I love his writing.
- Found an old plaid shirt from 2007 that's pilling, and wore it. It made me nostalgic.
- Watched the Paralympics and felt like weeping (in a good way) and cheering at the same time. Being physically disabled seem rather beside the point.
- Finally, blue sky and sunshine after weeks of hazy, steamy, warm weather.
- Concluded that some new-ish shoes of mine are a style breakthrough (whoa!). More on that in a future post.