notes for august
- On my playlist: Lianne La Havas's debut album "Is Your Love Big Enough?". Do not miss it.
- I've managed eat noodles nearly every day since I got back from my trip to Europe last month. A sampling of the unhealthier options above.
- After about two years of preferring tucked-in shirts to untucked, I've been inching back towards untucking my shirts.
- I really love going back to using an iPhone.
- Bought some leather insoles and breathed new life into a pair of ballet flats that had stretched.
- "Breaking Bad" has come back to turn me into a hermit in my living room, curtains drawn as I catch up on Season 4 and start on Season 5. Bought the August issue of GQ just for the Aaron Paul editorial alone.
- Other thing turning me into a hermit: the Olympics.