great day:

Crispy thin-crust pizzas topped with roasted pumpkin and truffle fries; giving a friend presents you know she'd love; feeling inspired by some stunning black-and-white underwater photography; having a strong cup of milky ginger tea with your earl grey cheese tart at the train station and dreaming of a trip on the jungle line from Singapore to Malaysia.

The jungle line trip may have to wait though, since it looks like I may be taking a detour to Copenhagen in December during the only week my friends are free to go. But it's never too soon to start planning early. I don't know why I didn't know about this particular train route (through beautiful jungle scenery) before. I dream of too many faraway journeys and forget that there are equally magical ones to be taken right before me.

What I wore to enjoy this lazily pleasant day -




Denim and white is always perfection for me.

Comments

Popular Posts