notes for june
- Last week, I opened my last bottle of Pinot Gris that I bought in New Zealand in December. Every drop made me feel better about my lousy day, and made me long to be on the road again.
- I created a Tumblr for my travel photos because so many of my photos are just languishing in my various hard drives. For a start, I’m posting one photo of every country I’ve visited.
- Shortly after, I found Freunde Von Freunden’s travel section. Love it.
- After looking around all year, I found what could be the straw perfect hat via Tomboy Style (it’s actually palm leaf) for my trip.
- Another buy for the trip: A copy of Zoe Heller's "The Believers".
- Kinfolk’s latest issue poses the question: why haven’t I been to Japan?