packing, shopping, fretting
- White lace tank
- White cotton sleeveless shirt
- Blue and white linen shirt
- Navy and beige striped long sleeve tee
- Grey cotton tee (for trail walks)
- Denim shorts
- Black skinny cropped trousers
- Leggings (for trail walks)
- Some kind of cardigan I think.
- Cream chucks (I think they suffice for trail walks? But I may bring a pair of Merrells if I have room)
- Gold sandals
- Black flip flops
- Small leather messenger purse
- Canvas tote that rolls up small
- Some scarves
- A belt
- Maybe a dress
- Various chargers
Decided against the navy Massimo Dutti linen blazer because I can't bear the thought of another garment that needs dry cleaning. But the sale yielded up the perfect white henley to replace an older henley. Was very tempted by a pair of lemon yellow flats, such an unexpected choice for me. Am I falling for all those trend messages about "The Bright Flat"?
Meanwhile, to my surprise, a top I long admired on NAP went on sale. I bought it.
Piles of work I need to finish before I go, handover to be done so that things I'm responsible for run smoothly while I am away, prepping whatever I can to make sure I don't drown in work when I return. I'm quite scared.
And happy Monday to everyone!
Picture from benjaminmatthewevans.com