notes for april
Koto Bolofo for Margaret Howell via The Practical Dresser
- There is no lack of good coffee places in Singapore, but must they all be so hard to get to?
- I wish more people would pay attention to the Rana Plaza collapse in Bangladesh and make the connection to the clothes many of us buy without second thought. As usual, a nuanced take from Jess.
- Booked a flight to Istanbul for July. The unfamiliar is exciting
- Erm, how did it take so long for me to get hooked on the original “The Killing”? “Forbrydelsen” (“the crime” in Danish) has everything I love in a TV drama – taut pacing, subtle acting, a layered plot, characters you care about.
- That hole in my chukka boot is getting bigger.