out with the old...

I parted ways with a pair of beautiful blush leather ballerina flats today, with much pain in my heart, as I'd been wearing them for two years until their tatty demise.

I wouldn't say I have found their ideal successors. Yes the perfect replacements are available from labels like Repetto, Chanel and this Spanish label called Pretty Ballerinas, but I haven't the means to afford them.

But I did find a wonderful pair I am likely to wear the same way, given the similarity in hue. Behold, my latest shoe buy from Zara, whose ballerinas I am loving more and more and I hope they will make a regular feature of their seasonal offerings -


These were a steal at S$59, because they were on sale. Their cousins in black, non-sale, are S$159 and they might be worth buying, but I shall test drive these first before deciding if I should commit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute flats.
yanqin said…
thanks!

Popular Posts